What is a Sandpiper Bay Community Sponsor?
Sandpiper Bay Community is a Florida Not-For-Profit association whose purpose is to provide a place for our residents to gather, to hold social and civic events, to learn from local speakers, and to work as a group to protect and preserve our community and property values. The Sandpiper Bay Community target member is any of the approximately 3100 residential addresses in the 34952. Members carry a Membership Card to be displayed to local merchants.
A Sponsor is a business who helps underwrite the cost of running Sandpiper Bay Community. Ideally, a sponsor is one of the 300 plus Sandpiper Bay located business that we can promote to customers who are in “your backyard.”
We welcome every new resident with a visit and a Welcome Package that includes a gift and a coupon package that promotes local businesses. The sponsor gives a discount or free gift on the coupon as long as the resident shows his/her Sandpiper Bay Community membership card. The sponsor provides the completed artwork for the coupon. The size of the coupon is one third of an 8 ½ x 11 paper.
Every Sponsor will:
- Be included in “Welcome” package by providing a coupon insert.
- Be on the website on the frontpage (rotating) and in Helpful Hints. Both can have click throughs.
- One sponsor per email blast to members. Emails are sent one or twice a week.
- 2 sponsors per month will be highlighted on the website & social media.
- 4 mailers with 10 sponsors on each one delivered to 3100 homes in Sandpiper Bay Community.
- Be a semi exclusive sponsor by trade or restaurant type. Exemption would be based Realtors.
- Have a 4 x 6 counter card to show that you are sponsor.
Total Cost For 12 Months is $1000
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. or call: Joyce or Van at 772 337-0151
There are two ways to become a sponsor:
- Fill out the printable Sponsor Agreement Form and send, along with a check, to: 1193 SE Port St Lucie Blvd., # 128 Port St Lucie 34952
- Fill out the electronic form below