Welcome To Sandpiper Bay
The Port St Lucie City Council had a Special Council Meeting on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 1:30pm.
Among the Agenda Items was a traffic calming study and proposal, created by the City Engineers, for SE Westmoreland Ave and for Southbend.
After the presentation, the floor was open to Public Comment. Four (4) Board Members Attended. The Civic Committee questioned some of the proposal suggestions and offered some other options for City Engineers to consider.
The city’s presentation is available on the City of Port St Lucie website. Click this Link to go to it.
Once on that link page click on “Southbend_Westmoreland_19118_Special_Meeting_FINAL.pdf” and open the document. (this is an Adobe Reader file)
Understand that this is still in the proposal phase and may change.
To that end, the city plans to have an all Sandpiper Subdivision meeting so the public can review and comment.
Look for an announcement from the city on this meeting. We will do a blast email on it as well.
Bill, Sandpiper Bay President
Sandpiper Bay Community (SBC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to improving the quality of life and providing a vibrant neighborhood while improving property values in our subdivision. We are the place where neighbors can meet neighbors. We communicate as a group to the city on issues that affect all of us.
- SBC meets on the third Monday of January-May and September-November at 7pm. Learn from local Speakers on topics ranging from the city to public safety, the environment, and better living.
- SBC members get annual renewal discounts at Sam’s Club and BJ’s, in addition we provide special offers from local merchants. Club Med has additional discounts for SBC members. You can also find exclusive offers from local merchants on our website.
- SBC Is the place to find games of interest and watch for special events all year long.
- SBC Click on any of the tabs above to learn more. TOGETHER WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- SBC Receive regular member email communications on events and other topics of interest.
- SBC Keeps our Streets and Parks clean through the Adopt-A-Street and Adopt-A-Park programs.
- SBC maintains an informative website, so members can stay current on local events and issues, communicate with their neighbors, plus much more. There is both a news feed and weather feed so the SBC website can be your go to every morning. Have a look!
- SBC Enclosed is an enrollment form that also has more information on the back about our great community.
Your participation is essential to our success
SBC membership is not mandatory. If you live in Sandpiper Bay, you should be a member of the Sandpiper Bay Community even if you are a member of one of the mandatory HOA’s.
Enrolling is easy
Annual Membership is just $35.