Welcome To Sandpiper Bay Community
SERVING: Sandpiper Bay, Ballantrae, Villas of Sandpiper Bay, River Vista, Tarpon Bay Moorings, Tarpon Bay Villas, Tarpon Bay Yacht Club, Kitching Cove, Rivella, Visconti, Anchorage
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Sandpiper Bay Community (SBC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to improving the quality of life and providing a vibrant neighborhood while improving property values in our subdivision. Meeting these objectives is a long history of achievement. To name just a few; preventing SE Westmoreland from becoming a 4 lane major artery, getting Tosoro to spend $1 million to upgrade SE Westmoreland Boulevard outside its gates, and don’t forget the Christmas lights on our Westmoreland circles which we funded for 8 years before the city could take over.
- SBC organization has always been to further the civic and social good of all residents. SBC is effectual in our communication with the City of Port St Lucie. City officials listen to and respond to concerning issues, especially regarding home values and quality of life. In numbers we have strength.
- SBC meets on the third Monday of January-May and September-November at 7pm the Botanical Gardens. Learn from local Speakers on topics ranging from the city to public safety, the environment, and better living.
- SBC promotes community service, social functions, and business discounts, in addition to city infrastructure and services. Community service is also a high priority, so, we welcome volunteers to participate in such programs as Welcome Committee, Community Patrol and Adopt-a-Street.
- SBC members get annual renewal discounts at Sam’s Club and BJ’s, in addition we provide special offers from local merchants. Club Med has additional discounts for SBC members. You can also find exclusive offers from local merchants on our website.
- SBC is the place to find games of interest and watch for special events all year long.
- SBC Click on any of the tabs above to learn more. TOGETHER WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- SBC members receive regular member email communications on events and other topics of interest.
- SBC maintains an informative website and like us on Facebook, so members can stay current on local events and issues, communicate with their neighbors, plus much more. There is both a news feed and weather feed so the SBC website can be your go to every morning. Have a look!
- SBC Last, but not least, if you attended one of our Christmas Dinner/Dance and danced the night away, you already know that this is the anticipated SBC social event of the year. With a sprinkling of charity events (raising over $10,000 for local cancer patients), summer barbeques and such throughout the year, you will find that SBC is an excellent place where Neighbors help Neighbors.
Your participation is essential to our success
SBC membership is not mandatory. If you live in Sandpiper Bay, you should be a member of the Sandpiper Bay Community even if you are a member of one of the mandatory HOA’s.
Annual Membership is just $35. Enrolling is easy